15th of June
The types of Financial Decisions
- Review of the role of the finance function when it comes to decision making support
- Review the types of decisions that the financial system us providing
- Understand the challenges in these decision-making areas
The core cause
- How does cost accounting consideration lead these decisions astray?
- What are the effects of making decisions based on cost-accounting considerations?
- Why is it?
12.30–13.30 Lunch Break
What can be done Differently?
- Throughput accounting
- The focusing process and the new financial measures
- Applying the new process and measures to the areas of decision making
How to practically make the change?
- Using two system at the same time – cost accounting (mandatory) and throughput accounting for decision making
- Building a decision-making infrastructure
- Decision making processes